The IT Support Professional will provide in house and remote IT services to ensure stable operation of company and clients’ computer and telephony networks.
- Support a medium size network domain including local and remote users
- Troubleshoot & repair issues including application errors, OS problems
- Administer network user security needs
- Monitor server availability and network performance
- Communicate well with company personnel
- Management and support of: Windows servers, including web, e-mail, print, application, database and backup servers.Security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
- Network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and UPS’s.
- End user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Server and Workstation Backups and Recovery
- SQL-Server database administration managing multiple mission-critical SQL Servers; experience with SQL-Server 2012 preferred.
- Monitor/tune database resources using supplied tools.
- Oversee management, installation, configuration and maintenance of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Assist with support of end users.
- Assist with equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience administering Windows based computers in a Windows Server Active Directory with MS Exchange 2010/2013 and SQL-Server 2012.
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking, switching and routing is required.
- Understanding of server class storage and Storage Area Networks
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 1099/Contract available
- Flexible hours
- Salary or hourly
- Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Vacation and Personal Days
Chameleon Power is the industry leading provider of web and mobile visualization and design technologies. Chameleon Power enjoys many firsts including the first web-based visualization engine, the first user-side image upload technology for website visualizers, iPads and iPhones, and several others.
Chameleon Power offers career advancement and the opportunity to participate in a high-growth business with a positive, motivating and challenging environment. If being part of an exciting opportunity drives your interest, please send your resume to: