Experienced marketing professional to oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing program for rapidly growing software and services organization headquartered in Detroit area.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Requirements of Roll:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Health plan
- Vacation and Personal Days
Chameleon Power is the industry leading provider of web and mobile visualization and design technologies. Chameleon Power enjoys many firsts including the first web-based visualization engine, the first user-side image upload technology for website visualizers, iPads and iPhones, and several others. We continue to evolve our technologies and services including 3D and VR tools and services for our clients and industries.
Chameleon Power offers career advancement and the opportunity to participate in a high-growth business with a positive, motivating and challenging environment. If being part of an exciting opportunity drives your interest, please send your resume to: