Experienced marketing professional to oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing program for rapidly growing software and services organization headquartered in Detroit area.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Requirements of Roll:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Health plan
- Vacation and Personal Days
Chameleon Power is the industry leading provider of web and mobile visualization and design technologies. Chameleon Power enjoys many firsts including the first web-based visualization engine, the first user-side image upload technology for website visualizers, iPads and iPhones, and several others.
Chameleon Power offers career advancement and the opportunity to participate in a high-growth business with a positive, motivating and challenging environment. If being part of an exciting opportunity drives your interest, please send your resume to: