January 31, 2018
Inside Sales & Marketing |
o | 248.912.0341
e | firstname.lastname@example.org
IBS 2018: It’s a Wrap!
Novi, MI | January 31, 2018
Chameleon Power joined more than 1,500 other building materials manufacturers and suppliers, and 85,000 attendees at the National Association of Home Builders’ International Builder Show (IBS) in Orlando, Florida in early January.
IBS is the largest annual construction show in the world, and is a single source event for the most innovative products and technologies impacting building and remodeling for the coming year.
The Chameleon Power exhibit booth showcased applications from Chameleon Power’s builders’ software suite, designed to help builders market their homes more effectively, and assist home buyers through the entire design and selection process.
- Lead Generation - a photorealistic visualizer that helps buyers to find and decorate available homes in a community. Buyers can save and share their designs, generating leads for the sales center/team.
- Kitchen & Bath Visualizer - online tools that allow buyers to view and select materials in standard room scenes, and in their own home during the selection process.
- Virtual Reality (VR) - a VR toolkit to help home buyers with selections and design with a 3D model of their homes in a fully immersive environment. Reduces the need for model building, lowering the cost of developing communities.
- Digital Selections Guide - a web-based tool that allows the buyer to select and organize home options and upgrades. The guide is accessible by both the builder and buyer in real time.
- Augmented Reality (AR) Lot Selection - a mobile app that allows buyers to view and select model homes on available lots in a development.
“The show was fantastic,” said Keith Sena, VP of Marketing for Chameleon Power, “and we were happy to reconnect with so many of our current customers. We also started great conversations with new companies that were interested in enhancing their sales and marketing processes with visualization, and streamlining the build process with our selection and specification applications.”
Chameleon Power client Masonite also featured Chameleon Power Virtual Reality (VR) applications at their Builders’ Show booth, both in a design center environment with fully immersive VR, and as a mobile application for Apple iPad.
Chameleon Power will be exhibiting in the 2019 Builders’ Show in Las Vegas, February 19 – 21. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
About Chameleon Power
Chameleon Power is the leader in photorealistic visualization in 2D, 3D, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
Chameleon Power applications help businesses speed sales conversions by enabling their customers to configure, see and experience choices in a life-like
digital environment. Chameleon Power’s visualization engine employs proprietary color and appearance technology, and incorporates a robust content
management system to facilitate seamless image and product data utilization across all mobile and web platforms.
Chameleon Power visualizers are used by category-leading companies in building, remodeling, construction and home décor, and are being adopted in all industries where visualization is critical to the purchase decision. For more information visit chameleonpower.com or follow us @chameleon_power on Twitter and on LinkedIn.